Thursday, June 15, 2017

'Unbound' Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock

'Unbound'
Oil on Linen
16" x 20"
by Paula Peacock

I don’t know what happened to make life bearable again. But, I started noticing a difference after completing this painting. The sky is a bit brighter as the sun rises, symbolic of a new day, with the heavy weight of darkness being pushed aside. A beautiful blue butterfly releases the restraints of grief and anger, allowing me the ability to breathe again and to look forward to what the day may bring. 

To see more paintings like this:

Visit my WEBSITE
Or
To Purchase/Additional info: EMAIL


Oil painting classes take place at my studio in Longmont, CO  
Monday and Wednesday, 11am - 1pm. To join us email me.
Other days are available upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment