Saturday, December 25, 2021

Media Geologic Abstract "Petroglyphs", © Carol Nelson Fine Art

 

"Creative Floating" , 24x18 inches, by Carol Nelson
This painting features a textured surface on which a limited palette of colors were floated and allowed to mingle in a random fashion.  The symbols in the lower left are actually the printed letters of the word CREATE.  They are cut up and arranged in an abstract design.

Inspiration for this painting came from a new palette I'm working with in my kitchen redesign.
These Golden colors are Van Dyke brown, black, white, Titan Buff fluid acrylic, and Sepia high flow acrylic.  Prior to adding paint, the surface was textured using Alex Flex flexible spackling from Home Depot.  The texture influences some of the paint flow in unexpected ways.

 24"x18"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas /Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment