Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Mixed Media Abstract Landscape, "My Happy Place" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"My Happy Place", 24 x 24 inches by Carol Nelson




This mixed media painting has a variety of papers, some of which have metallic stripes that softly reflect the light.  I was going for an abstract landscape with this one.  

For more information about this painting, click HERE

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment