Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Landscape Painting, County Fair "The Halcyon Days" Artist Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West

FRESH OFF THE EASEL

I find that, when the world seems dreary, painting something full of cheer with a color-saturated palette is good medicine. Even though this painting was time-consuming and visually complex, it reminded me of summer days gone by. When the kids were young we lived behind the Mesa County Fairgrounds. Strolling the midway was an almost-daily ritual. The sights and sounds, movement and color enchanted the kids. Carnival booths, prize-winning sows, nausea-inducing rides, bunnies, and billy goats! YES, please!

24"x48" Acrylic on Canvas Available HERE

Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work.

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment