Saturday, March 18, 2023

Botanical Art, Nature, Still Life, Contemporary Digital Art “Anthuriums” by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse

 


While traveling I find that creating art on my iPad works well for me. I can create paintings of the things that move me with their singular beauty with the powerful painting applications that are available to artists. While traveling in Kauai, we visited several botanical gardens. I saw these particular anthuriums at Na Aina K'ai Botanical Gardens. They moved me with their seductive, sexy beauty. Because this art is digital, it can be reproduced to suit my clients. It can be replicated on canvas, paper, or metal, and in any size that works for you. I hope the love that I have for the sacred beauty in the natural world translates into my digital art as well as my (what? "manual"?) art! 


 
20"x16" Digital Art on Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.


Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work

Visit my Art Blog at http://njbussefineart.blogspot.com/

  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment