Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Folklore, Raven Painting, Totem, Contemporary Art “Two Hearts Beating As One" by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West

FRESH OFF THE EASEL

Ravens are a totemic American bird. They figure highly in the folklore of many indigenous people, including the First People of the North American Continent. They're especially important to me. For many years, a pair of ravens have lived on our property. What a privilege it is to watch them go through their annual cycles and observe the differences in their personalities and behaviors as they change with time. I've had many conversations with "my" ravens. Each one of those conversations have been, in my opinion, brilliant. If this painting became yours, I'm sure it would bless you with the love and respect I put into creating it.

30"x24" Acrylic on Canvas Board-Available
Click HERE for purchase info.

Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work


  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment