Sunday, September 18, 2022

Digital Art, Abstract, Red Art “Stirring the Bees” by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse

 


This digitally created painting required 3000 strokes and 5 hours. There's a line from an old comedy in which one of the characters says, "For every a--hole there are six nice people." The line stuck with me and it has become ingrained in my belief system. That being said, one a--hole can make a lot of folks lives miserable. "Stirring the Bees" represents a dialogue with my art in which frustration and resentment needed a strong voice. This painting will reproduce beautifully on archival paper, as a canvas wrap, or on metal.


 36"x24" Digital on Collector's Choice, Paper, Metal or Canvas

 Click HERE to make your choice and purchase.

 Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work

  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment