Monday, January 22, 2024

Botanical Art, Floral Digital Art "Cordyline" by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse

I completed another digital botanical painting. These beauties take a ton of time and patience, but I love the completed pieces. Statistics: 27,764 strokes, 24 hrs and 20 min, creating a whopping 960 mg file. It's a huge file and can be enlarged or reduced. "Cordyline," (also known as the broad leaved palm lily), 23"x30." Because this piece was created as a digital file at 960 megabytes, it can be enlarged or reduced to a variety of sizes. Substrate options are canvas, archival paper, or metal.

Digital on Collector's Choice: Paper, Metal, or Canvas 30 x 23 x 0

Available HERE

Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work

  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment