Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Mixed Media, Abstract Art, Contemporary Painting "Inscrutable" by Carol Nelson Fine Art




This contemporary painting is a complex statement of textures and materials that suggest the modern age of communication in which we live. Earth tones of sienna, burnt orange, and brown compliment a neutral palette of soft grays, taupe, and lavender.

30 x 40x1.5 Mixed Media on Canvas/Available 

For more information about this painting, click HERE to go to my website.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram








No comments:

Post a Comment