Saturday, October 30, 2021

Mixed Media Abstract Landscape Painting "Chamisa Ridge II" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

 

Imagine yourself on a misty gray day in the Colorado mountains. The soft fragrance and muted colors of the sagebrush and chamisa fill your senses. Strong rock strata formations are present in their timeless eternity. This is what I tried to evoke in this painting. This painting comes with a black floater frame. Shipping included in the US.

 30"x24"x.75" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 Click HERE for more info.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment