Thursday, October 28, 2021

Landscape Oil Painting, Sunset Art “A New Dawn; A New Day” by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse

 

The summer of 2020 was a smoky one. The American West was ablaze for most of the season. We watched the Pine Gulch fire from our home: thick, billowing clouds rising high in the sky, flattening out, and spreading to cover the sky of the Grand Valley. We lived in hot, dry, smelly, and gray world for weeks. When the smoke began to clear the pyrotechnics were limited to spectacular sunsets; explosions of color as the sun set and changed angles behind the clouds. I photographed many spectacular sunsets during the summer of 2020. This one was one of my favorites and begged to be painted.


16"x20"Oil on Canvas Board/Available

Click HERE to purchase

Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work.

  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment