Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"Hello, Morning Glories!" by Karla Nolan, framed miniature palette knife oil painting flowers



We are in autumn now in northern Colorado, but it is still warm during the day.  I have even seen some morning glories in bloom, which is amazing for mid-October, wouldn't you say?  As much as I enjoy the blooms of the morning glories, I cannot grow them to save my life in our garden.  Obviously, there's something greater going on here, right?  I must be destined to merely paint them!  That's not so bad a deal now, is it?

"Hello, Morning Glories!", 4"x6" framed palette knife oil painting miniature on linen panel, $75 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment