Monday, July 10, 2023

Cowgirl, Western Art "Get Up. Show Up. Never Give Up." by Painter of the American West Nancee Jean Busse

FRESH OFF THE EASEL

 Years ago I had the privilege of meeting the owner of a horse ranch and photographing her beautiful horses. She spent her life doing the hard physical labor of caring for large animals and she had elevated that endeavor into a high art. She was tough, no-nonsense, and hardened by sun and wind and work. But when she got up on her pony and put on her show gear, she transformed into the joyful girl who just wants to ride, ride, ride!

Currently part of the Hold You Horses Exhibition and Sale, Phippen Museum

 24"x18"Acrylic on Board

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work


  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment