Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Interior View Still Life Painting "The Empty Chair" by Artist Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West



"The Empty Chair," stylus on tablet, 16x20. During this whole COVID thing, I think a lot about my loved ones who are no longer with me. The line between where I am, dancing my sailor's hornpipe on terra firma, and where they are (god knows) seems a lot more fragile than it did pre-pandemic. What inspired this painting was the feeling that my long-gone loved ones were closer than ever, as if, going about my mundane tasks, I could catch a glimpse of one of them out of the corner of my eye. This painting was created digitally, so prints are available from 8x10 to 32x40.


 20"x16" Digital Art/Available

 Click HERE  for purchase info.

 Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work


  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment