Sunday, November 19, 2023

Illustrative Art, Birds “Yes, You Too are an Odd Bird- Poster” by Nancee Jean Busse

 


Well now here's a surprise. You have to admit, though, it did take some hubris to spend an enormous amount of time creating useless postage stamps. Of cartoon birds. But, one cold and rainy evening, I curled up with my cup of Earl Gray and my sketchbook and started to draw bright, happy, colorful birds. Before I knew it, I had SCORES of them. Each one made me smile. After I had this great abundance of happy birds, I decided to digitize them. By using my iPad Pro and a kick-ass app called Procreate, I had just as much fun recreating them digitally as I did when I rendered them on paper. The result was this crazy-fun poster meant to emulate a sheet of commemorative postage stamps. Stick a fork in me; I'm done drawing nutty birds for a bit.

24"x18" Digital on Paper/Available

Click HERE for pricing.

Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work

Visit my Art Blog at http://njbussefineart.blogspot.com/
Follow me on facebook

Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment