Thursday, September 9, 2021

Mixed Media Geologic Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, ”Nature Gems” © Carol Nelson Fine Art

 


This is another in my Geologic Abstract series. It has heavy texture, actual pebbles and shells, a clay spiral, and microbeads. The vibrant color palette ranges from teal, through green, yellow, and orange. The actual pigments I used were Golden Fluid Acrylics in Teal, Green Gold, Diarylide Yellow, and Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold.


12"x12"x.75" Mixed Media on Paper on Panel/Available

Click HERE for pricing.


View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here


======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment