Thursday, February 7, 2019

Mixed media geologic abstract, "Marble Palisade II" by Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Marble Palisade II", 12x9 inches, by Carol Nelson

This painting, measuring 12x9 inches, is a small version of a 36x36 inch painting I did a few years ago. The "marble" formations have a slight amount of iridescent pearl paint that gives them a glow when the lighting is right.

 Iridescent Pearl (Fine) is one of Golden's line of iridescent colors. I use the fluid acrylic version. I find they are excellent for adding a bit of shimmer to other colors. It's easy to overdo shimmer or shine, but that is harder to do with these paints because they are also quite transparent.

  12"x9" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 $300

  Click HERE to purchase.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment