Saturday, December 8, 2018

Aspen Tree Painting, Abstract Aspens,Snow, Landscape "Winter Flurries " by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad



Each year I paint a limited number of these snowy aspen pieces, to be released in November.
Fall into Winter is my favorite time of year, and I paint these with great excitement for the holiday season. I have collected seasonal paintings from some of my favorite artists, and I love to bring them out each year. It's like a dear friend coming to visit!
This year I painted aspens on canvas, large and small, as well as 7"x5 originals on paper, that are available either framed or unframed.

12"x12"x1.5"Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas.

$150 Click HERE to purchase.

View the entire series HERE

Visit https://kimberlyconradcontemporaryart.com to view more of my work.

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries - 9&10
220 East 7th Ave (Governer's Park)
Denver, CO 80203

No comments:

Post a Comment