Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Geologic Abstract Demo II, © Carol Nelson Fine Art


This is another demo painting of my geologic abstract series. In workshops, I often paint on watercolor paper, and then mount it on a wood panel. The reason is that in a workshop we are pressed for time. Working on wc paper helps the texture medium dry more quickly.

 In the studio, I can texture my substrate (wood panel or canvas) directly, then work on it at a later time when everything is dry.

 10"x8"  Mixed Media on Panel-Sold

 Commissions welcome.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

 ======================================
Check out my video...

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

Now Available on DVD as well as Live Stream!!

Click HERE for details!







No comments:

Post a Comment