Thursday, July 6, 2017

Mixed Media Geologic Abstract Painting, "Turquoise Strata 2" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Turquoise Strata 2"  24x6 inches, by Carol Nelson




You can see and feel the texture on this canvas.  Here I am again with one of my favorite color palettes.  I love how the rich browns, golds and sienna tones compliment the turquoise and blue shades.

For more infomartion about this painting, click here to go to my website.


  24"x6x.5"" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

 $250

  Click HERE to purchase.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video.....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments:

Post a Comment