Saturday, June 17, 2017

Geologic Abstract Painting, "Grand Canyon 1" © Carol Nelson Fine Art


This painting was inspired by the Skywalk over the Grand Canyon. A spectacular view looking strait down into the canyon awaits anyone brave enough to walk on the glass walkway.
Painted on texturized gallery wrap Signature canvas, this painting arrives ready to hang.

This painting was purchased by the City of Lone Tree, CO for their civic center.



 48"x24"x1.5 Acrylic on Canvas /SOLD

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments:

Post a Comment