Thursday, June 1, 2017

Abstract landscape, "Into the Woods 2" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Into the Woods 2" 16x20, by Carol Nelson

I recently came into possession of eleven 16x20 canvases. I'm going to use them to experiment with various genres of painting.

The first three are landscapes, similar to this one. I am offering these for the incredibly low price of $300, plus $25 shipping.

They are unframed, and may be hung that way, or framed with standard 16x20 inch frames, for a more finished look.

 20"x16"x.5" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

 $300.00

 Click HERE  to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments:

Post a Comment