Thursday, May 25, 2017







This painting has embossed aluminum foil, rusted paper, glass bead gel, an acrylic "skin" with metallic paints, and a drizzle "skin".

I'm showing it with a black wood frame which really enhances to painting.  Frame included in price.



 8"x8"x1.5"Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 $230.00

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here
======================================

Check out my video...

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D








No comments:

Post a Comment