Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Abstract Mixed Media Landscape Tree Art Painting "Autumn Daze" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson



Thick, luscious color is what this autumn scene is all about. This painting arrives ready to frame, or display as is, with painted sides visible.


12"x12"x.75 Acrylic on Canvas/sold

 Commissions welcome.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

 ======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments:

Post a Comment