Saturday, June 11, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Floral Rose Painting "By Any Other Name" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre

Flowers were one of my first subjects when I began to paint over 25 years ago. That was when I was working in watercolor. Collectors and fans have recently asked me, "When will you paint flowers again?" 

Flowers started to re-enter when I painted "Moon Passages" and that was followed by"Heaven Scent." Roses are one of my favorite and I could hear them calling. "By Any Other Name" is my first rose in many years. I hope you can smell its scent.

My “Windows into Your Imagination” series will be featured in the new Silver Street Fine Art Gallery opening Sat., June 25th in beautiful Lake City, CO, which is an old silver mining town. Gallery is open seasonally from June 25-September 24th. All featured paintings will be available for sale.



12"x12"Oil on Panel/SOLD

Commissions Welcome

Click HERE for a virtual tour of Carol's Colorado studio.

View more of my work at http://carolamcintyre.com





How Do You Paint Moonlight? 7 Night Painting Tips






READ MORE HERE


                Watch an Abstract Painting Transform- HERE


Click HERE to read about or purchase Carol's Color Course !

                                          "ACRYLIC COLOR MIXING MADE EASY"
















No comments:

Post a Comment