Saturday, March 5, 2016

Contemporary Mixed Media,Figurative , Abstract Painting "Twins" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton

   FRESH OFF THE EASEL...





This was a demo piece in how to do transfers...easily! It includes a photo of an artist friend of mine and her twin sister. (I'm fascinated with twins.) Included are yellowed pages from an old copy of War and Peace, transfers of the sisters, trees, and a painted picket fence. They are looking at me from the other side of the fence, perhaps because they are in the "twin club" and I am not.


   14"x11".75" Mixed Media on Canvas

   Click HERE for pricing.

   Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

  WHAT IF?????     Read my blog post HERE

   Want to view a portion of my creative process and see the face that lives beneath the layers?
   Watch this video: 



    Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

    Paint with me in ITALY...click HERE to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment