Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Contemporary Health Care Medical Art Paintings "Bone Building" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre



In "Bone Building," I decided to boost my colors to a brighter intensity than in my other paintings featuring bones. I also challenged myself with an odd picture plane size - 36x12. 
Our leg bones seemed to fit the bill rather well.   Does the abstract background make you think of a stone wall or perhaps of a cellular structure? Can you find the glass marble/air bubble in the painting?

36"x12"x1.5" Non Soluble Oils on Panel/Available

Click HERE for pricing.

Click HERE for a virtual tour of Carol's Colorado studio.

Click HERE to view a video of the progression of a commissioned painting.




Read my latest post on Color Transparency and Opacity Revealed-Part II  HERE



 Click HERE to read about or purchase Carol's new VIDEO!! 

         "ACRYLIC COLOR MIXING MADE EASY"







No comments:

Post a Comment