Sunday, May 17, 2015

Abstract Water Ripple Art Painting "Quenched" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre




FRESH OFF THE EASEL.....


As I was finishing one of my paintings the features our skeletal system, I was percolating about my next subject matter. Since I have been using my work as a way to promote health and healing, my long time interest in water surfaced. Don't you love the abstract shapes that create this moment? Can you feel the movement of the water?

This painting sold before it was dry, which is always exciting. 
Here I am with the proud owner in my studio.





18"x24"x1.5" Oil on Panel/SOLD

Click HERE for a virtual tour of Carol's Colorado studio.

Click HERE to view a video of the progression of a commissioned painting.

Click HERE  to purchase Carol's Book:



"PAINTING MY PASSION: AN ARTIST'S JOURNEY WITH THE WOMEN OF THE WEST"


View more of my work at http://carolamcintyre.com







No comments:

Post a Comment